If you can master these 5 tips, you’ll be well on your way to getting a job offer from your next interview.
- You really need to research the company and the position carefully. It’s important to know exactly what they do, who their competitors are, and any current events related to the company. Take some time to study their website, but make sure you also know the job description inside out.
- You need to practice! In other words, it’s important that you prepare perfect answers to some of the most commonly asked and toughest interview questions. How do you do that? Well hang on to the end of this video and we’ll show you exactly how.
- You need to prepare a few success stories that you can reference during the interview. What is a success story? A success story is a story from your past, work or personal life, that highlights an achievement and reflects one of your strengths.
- You always need to prepare some questions to ask the interviewer. Why? Because it shows that you are prepared, knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the job. Not to mention the fact that it will allow you to learn as much as possible about the company and the position you are interviewing for.
- You need to tailor your entire interview to the company you are interviewing with. Most people walk into the interview room with nowhere near enough knowledge of exactly what the company or organization is looking for. You need to find out before hand exactly what the position calls for in an employee as well as exactly what makes up the company’s ‘perfect candidate”. Once you have this information you can position yourself as that “perfect candidate” by giving “tailored” interview answers. As we always say: “it’s not about you, it’s about them”
If that sounds like a lot to take in, don’t worry! Because we’ve prepared a special report that explains Tip #5 completely and outlines exactly how to prepare perfect answers to every interview question. We walk you through our proven step-by-step process for giving perfect interview answers in our hugely popular free special report.
Click this link to get it: How to Give Perfect Interview Answers Every Time FREE REPORT from Jeff & Mike the Interview Guys
You can also follow The Interview Guys on Twitter @2InterviewGuys